Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Body Found

In Stayton, Oregon, police responded to a call made by the Santiam Water Control District about a body possibly being toward the east end of Pioneer park, in the river. The call was made Monday at 8:50 a.m. When officers arrived, they did indeed discover a body near the fish ladder. Investigators identified him as 29-year-old Jason Bodda. He is suspected to have drowned, and investigators do not think that foul play was involved.

This is so sad! That poor guy was probably going out fishing and fell and hit his head and drowned. Accidents happen all of the time. You really have to be careful because that accident could be like this man's, your last.

http://www.statesmanjournal.com/article/20120214/NEWS/202140327/Man-s-body-found-North-Santiam-River?odyssey=obinsite

3 comments:

  1. I think that it is gross that anybody could murder an innocent person! I feel sorry for the family who lost someone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea that was my causin ... An he didnt fuckin drown .k an michael thanks bro .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi my name is Danielle Cole, I used to write him daily when he was locked up. I just went to search to see where he is now adays. And this is what I find. My god. Its so freekin horrible. If he didn't drown then what happened. Here is my number if you feel you can share it with me.
      Five four one six seven zero nine eight zero nine.
      I honestly want to know. I had strong feelings for him and then something happened and we lost contact.

      Delete