Thursday, February 9, 2012

Teen Kills Young Girl

In Jefferson City, Missouri, Alyssa Bustamante wanted to know what it was like to kill someone. She attacked her neighbor, 9 year old Elizabeth Olten. She stabbed her repeatedly in the chest, strangled her, and sliced her throat. Alyssa pleaded guilty to second degree murder and armed criminal action in October 2009 after she murdered Elizabeth at 15. She had taken the police to where she had dug a shallow grave where she put Elizabeth's body and covered her with a blanket and leaves from the woods. The court charged her with first degree murder She was sentenced to life in prison with the possibility of parole. After the judge finished the ruling, Alyssa looked at Elizabeth's family and told them, "I just want you guys to know that I really am sorry for everything," Bustamante said. "I know that words can never be enough and they can never adequately describe how horrible I feel." Alyssa's attorney's had argued that taking Prozac had made her more prone to violence. They told the court that she had tried to commit suicide by painkillers due to having depression issues for years. A hand writing expert read parts from Alyssa's diary to the court. "I strangled them and slit their throat and stabbed them now they're dead," Bustamante wrote in her diary. "I don't know how to feel atm. It was ahmazing. As soon as you get over the 'ohmygawd I can't do this' feeling, it's pretty enjoyable. I'm kinda nervous and shaky though right now. Kay, I gotta go to church now ... lol."

This girl is completely psychotic! I doubt that she is sorry about doing anything! She murdered an innocent little child because she wanted to know what it felt like. According to her diary, she found it pretty enjoyable too. She needs to be in prison for the rest of her life.

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/02/08/10351097-teen-gets-life-for-strangling-stabbing-girl-9-in-thrill-kill

1 comment: